Comprehensive Fire Risk Assessment Services | Safeguarding Your Property and People
Ensure your property meets fire safety regulations and protect your occupants with our expert fire risk assessments.
Fire Risk Assessment Services
At Redline Safety, we recognise the importance of maintaining a safe and compliant environment in your property. Our team of experienced and qualified professionals are dedicated to providing thorough fire risk assessments that comply with the latest UK fire safety regulations, helping you protect your building and its occupants from potential fire hazards.
Who Needs a Fire Risk Assessment
UK Legislation, namely the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, requires almost all non-domestic premises and buildings to have a Fire Risk Assessment conducted. These include:
- Commercial buildings (e.g., offices, shops, restaurants)
- Public buildings (e.g., schools, community centres, healthcare facilities, care homes)
- Industrial buildings (e.g., factories, warehouses)
- HMOs (Houses in Multiple Occupation)
- Flats/Apartment buildings/Multi-Residential buildings (including purpose built flats and converted properties)